THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Sunday, May 24, 2009

LOOKS LIKE I LIED.

Remember how I said I'd write everyday? Well, I got mixed up and it's been four days since I've written here. I spent most of the night cleaning our house with my sister. I also unhooked my school computer. They're coming to get it Wednesday! Wooo! I also believe some of the results for TNA are completely bogus. Angelina Love shouldn't have the belt. I got a burst of inspiration for a horror novel/script after watching Casper earlier tonight. I think I might run with it, even though I've not finished with Tessa's Song.

Fact of the day:
Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "E".

2 comments:

.. said...

I know dude. I need to update mine.
I will later today.
SPEAKING OF TNA!

Dude should join. I will keep saying it until he does.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb167/guthas2002/wwe/mr.kennedy.jpg

Ginger Farnsworth said...

Congratulations on your high school graduation. You is a smart girl now!