It is 2:37 AM on Friday, May 22, 2009. At 12:00 AM on Saturday, May 23, 2009...I will have official graduated high school. I'll tell you one thing, I NEVER thought I'd make it to see this day. Especially, when I first started high school. I'm beyond excited. I'm also stoked for my party next Saturday. I wish Aunt Ginger and Brent could come to share this special event in my life. I've decided to include a random fact for the day, EVERYDAY, because I plan on writing everyday. It actually makes me feel better, surprising, heh?
Random fact of the day: In Shakespeare's time, mattresses were secured on bed frames by ropes. When you pulled on the ropes the mattress tightened, making the bed firmer to sleep on. Hence the phrase, "Goodnight, sleep tight."
P.S.: I wonder what our kids would look like? ;)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
CAN THIS BE REAL?
By InhaleXhale at 11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aunt Ginger and Uncle Brent are there in spirit, if not in body. Congratulations! Never take your education for granted - and never stop learning. We love you!
PEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
Eh, maybe they'd look like the guy that's like "Heh, why?"
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA TIFFAYYY!
I said it. Whatchu gon do.
Post a Comment